Sunrise

Tired of the vicious circle of my dispensable life, initiative grew up inside me. As I could believe that God could talk to his prophets for some unknown reason. Although, at first I thought I was turning into a fool as I didn’t need the initiative, I could simply embrace the shiny-gold life.
Even though the non-sense and pointless self-questioning I still had reason. So I forced my reason to push my body to this new meaning, new path.
Time and space become superfluous when my soul walks through something that makes me believe I’m truly alive. Where the meshes of destiny thickens, where I belong.
This campaign of my own and with the will of so many seems not to fit this time. Not because it would lose its meaning, no. But because I can’t conquer. The tide is strong and endless, the pillars are wise and shrewd, too much for a man, even of many, to move.
Now I get what’s left. Me and this wet, dirty ground. As the time stops so I can taste every single piece of this moment. I can imagine so many other men that did hit the ground before me. So many other campaigns impossible to conquer. And yet I can imagine the future. Seems endless to me at this point.
And what’s left is another sunrise. Yes, because I know that tomorrow the sun will rise again.

2 comments:

Susana said...

huuummmm, muito bom, sim! pequeno, mas mesmo assim toda uma descrição glorificação de um momento curto, bastante curto, pelo menos a mim me parece.mas de tao curto, também muito importante! e essa importância nota-se... eu gosto!:D *

Anonymous said...

This is not a direct comment to what you wrote. More like a feeling it started. Why does life seem to only reach out to our foreyard. These times everything is about “me”. What do I want from life – pursuing perfectness and never being satisfied. Media feeds us with war, sickness, hunger, earthquakes, but in a safe distance. We turn off the tv, look out the window and complain about the weather. What if the sun didn’t show tomorrow. Did we waste life worrying about nothing in particular. These thoughts hit me sometimes, but before I know it, I’m right back where I started. You are a tiny piece in a huge puzzle. Is the puzzle ever meant to be solved? And in that case what will it show? Yeah – meaning of life – eternal question. Sometimes you should take a look above your own tiny square. Theres a day tomorrow yes, but this moment you will never have again.