Acid Rain

All is gone,
all was taken away,
in this land of bone
tonight I say:

It was so beautiful to breathe,
a life full of dreams and color,
I’m still feeling that need,
but all I got is this another spent hour...

Fresh and soft skin,
my little girl did spread wonderful energy,
her hair so bright and thin…
Oh, accept my apology…

In those open gardens we played,
our cloths and earth were one,
the butterflies flied,
“Catch me! C’mon!”

Hear the melody of the wind!
While our bodies roll down the hill…
Haha, c’mon sing!
Your smile my eyes fill.

Don’t stop now!
Jump! Yell!
How can you be so beautiful? How?
Love you my angel.

It was so beautiful,
earth, water, wind and harmony,
so, so meaningful.
Now it’s only a broken symphony…

Gray, dark, phobic ambience.
Glass, steel, chains.
Cold, with such lack of tolerance.
Thousand acid rains…

Starring at my hands I confess,
I can’t break through,
I’m stuck into this mess...
It's so hard missing you.

No comments: