Goodnight

Deeply dark,
as on my bed I lay,
Can see no mark,
so I fade away.

So many lies unfold,
where I’m used to fly.
I reach no world,
don’t ask why.

Suspended in my mind,
as my body rest,
there’s nothing I can remind.
Meaningless fest.

Feeling no will
Losing my fate
My soul getting nil
Enslaved to muppet state.

Fulfilled of empty happiness
Embracing the peaceful vague
Around of a broken promise
Enjoying the lack of argue.

Can remember no danger
Can remember no pain
Feeling safe from anger
Feeling impossible to complain.

Soon I’ve reach the sky,
but the lightning bolts pushing me down.
So it’s useless to try…
Can’t heal this painful wound.

All around me is back to disturbance
My soul collapsing to body
In the end I have no other chance,
shall face myself as enemy.

The dark turns into light
The puppet turns into Man
So again I need to fight
Encouraging myself "Yes, you can"

1 comment:

Suright said...

gostei deste tanto como do outro! adorei, adorei a frase "Shall face myself as enemy." mesmo!! Sim senhor, zé, tu e os poemas em inglês andam a combinar bem! :D
continua, por favor, que eu já gosto de ler este blog!
*****