Message wrapped in hope. Sealed with a smile.

Today I am happy. I found hope. I gave up to myself and accepted to smile again.
I am happy because I am writing this message. I am fulfilled because you are reading it.
Today I don’t believe in the end. Today I believe on a new start. Yes I do! What other reason for still living?
I found you, thanks to destiny. To you belongs my message:
I am not living in my world. My world has many living species, born from a wonderful group of miracles. One of those miracles gave life to a wonderful being. Not just a wonderful being, but the most special of all. That being was blessed with more miracles than just life: physical and emotional, much more than life, indeed. Over all the living species of my world one of them dominated and ruled all the others. Against all the rules of wild nature, that specie didn’t need to be the strongest and most heavy weighted to survive, to dominate. A very special miracle distinguished it from others: reason.
So life, nature were this specie game and enjoyment. The miracle of reason was so powerful that in no time this specie found itself a satisfied and fulfilled being while playing with life and nature.
Discovering so many pleasures and new lands, reason guide it.
Soon the specie claimed itself human race. Believing that they left the primal instincts behind, so they were different from all other species. Rational.
I am so happy today. Because you found this letter.
All I wanted to tell you is that humans were wrong about themselves. We didn’t left our primal instincts behind. Regardless we created even more powerful instincts impossible to control.
Impossible to control. Today I look around me: I see humans never satisfied, seeking for more and more. Unable to stop and stare at their own world, at their own creation. All of we are diseased with such a greater virus: evolution. We born in a river that pushes us through an endless seek for more self-pleasure and evolution. None of us can admit at any time in our existence that it is enough. None of us can stop and yell: “We have all we need. Let’s now think about the other living species. Let’s stop this endless evolution sickness. At least for a while.”
No, we can’t stop. Our lives depend on reaching evolution. No matter what we need to kill or to ignore in our path.
But this is not my world. My world used to have so many different species. Species that could show you love, affect. Species that wouldn’t ask you more than half of what you consume from our world: human and other species’.
Species that were banned long ago. Killed. Species that weren’t blessed with the most powerful miracle of all: reason.
We, Humans, lost our own heaven. Now it’s just us, glass, steel, virtual worlds and a dark tempest ambience surrounding.
We, Humans, lost our reason. Because we can’t stop. We must reach evolution.
We, Humans, forgot why we born. To get fulfilled. To reach happiness. To make other species feeling alive. To share love.
How can I be so sure about this? Stop. Look around you. Find other species and establish affect. Ask your self: “why am I born?”
Can you even stop? Can you fight against our disease?
My world is called heaven as written in old books. This is not my world.
Today I am happy. Because I know the destiny showed you my message. Today I smiled.

1 comment:

Suright said...

oh zé, gostei tanto deste texto! quase era eu que deitava uma lágrima em vez de um sorriso, a ler isto. muito bom, apesar da mudança de registo!! :):)*******